Sunday, January 29, 2012

UFO Update ....................

My UFOs - Updated 1/29/2012

Here is my list of shame. I don't think it looks a whole lot different than when I did this list almost two years ago. Yikes!! If anything, I think it is growing!!!! My goal for 2012 is to get this list down to 15 items. Wish me luck!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandwiched/Quilting Needs to be Completed
Baby Bargello - Batik (Pieced)
Spring Cleaning - Thimblebery Fabrics (Pieced)

Quilt Top Completed
Big Block Flannel Quilt (Pieced)
Charmed Hearts (Pieced)
Fire Escape - Atkinson Designs (Pieced)

Needs Borders/Square Up
Sailboat Quilt for my Son's bed (Machine Applique)

Blocks Completed

Friendship Star - Thimbleberry Lakeside (Pieced)

Pieces of Fabric in Great Organized Containers!

2010 Piecemakers (Hand Applique)
1998 Piecemakers (Hand Applique)
Pretty Dresses in 30s (Hand Applique)
Dresdon Plate - Thimbleberries Lakeside and Lodge (Hand Applique)
McKenna Ryan - "Journey to Light" (Machine Applique)
"Winding Roads" Quiltmaker Scrap Pattern (Pieced)
"Sweet Hearts" McCalls Quick Quilts Pattern (Pieced)
Thimbleberries Block of the Month (2008)
Elm Creek Quilts - Olde Silver Thimble Bookclub (Pieced)
Traditional Sampler (Mixed Methods)
Moda Madiera Jelly Roll Quilt (Pieced)
Hearts and Flowers (Machine Applique)
Double Wedding Ring - Fons and Porter pre-cut kit (Pieced)

Uncut Kits or Fabric
1999 Piecemakers - Time and Season (Hand Applique)
30's miniature quilt kit - Dresden Plate (Hand Applique)
Art to Heart - "I Believe" (Machine Applique)
Northcott "Cambridge Square" (Pieced)
"Bali with Love"(Machine Applique)
Row Your Quilt (Mixed)
McKenna Ryan - Petals of my Heart (Machine Applique)

Misc Projects
Too many more kits of bags, chatelaines, wallhangings, journal covers etc. to possibly name

No comments:

Post a Comment