Sunday, January 1, 2012

Go Baby Go!!


For Christmas, I bought my mom an Accuquilt Go Baby. We had so much fun trying it out!! Okay, I cannot actually speak for my Mom.... but my kids and I had a ball! I love machine applique so I took the opportunity while my mom was here to use it to cut out flowers and hearts (with fusible already on!!) to make a throw for a little girl. Very likely a cuddle quilt for my Guild. All I need is to cut out the background blocks and iron on the perfectly cut (and did I mention already fused!!) pieces! Honestly I was really impressed. Less than an hour to fuse and cut 35 pieces!

My Mom went back to Newfoundland with her Go Baby in its cute pink case. She has already cut out a quilt of her own. I can't wait to hear (and see) what she does in the future!! Maybe if I can ever get through my huge list of UFOs and flimsies I'll think about getting one for myself :)

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment