Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Check!! Christmas Napkins Done!

Well Making Christmas is "making" me obsessed with my list! 

I have a heavy November ahead and a December where I won't physically be able to sew. That means I have a lot of pressure on me (self induced, of course) to finish my list.  I can officially cross my children's Teachers' gifts off the list.  Yeah!!  Although, I am thinking a matching set of coasters....  Too much?  Yes, I have reread my first couple sentences.  But I have the fabric.  It would be such a shame to not add them to the package of 4 of these Christmas Tree napkins :)  Right?


This weekend is the Durham Trillium Quilt Show in Oshawa, Ontario.  A weekend of quilts... but no quilting.  Still, I am so excited to see the wonderfully creative work of my friends and fellow quilters.

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment